Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGgaming99

I'am little late to give a feedback as I was out of city,
But may a staff member see this thread.
1.Please fix /warp fishing I think you may have to remove it because its a bug or a mistake or build a /warp fishing so everyone can go fishing there.
2.Please add a new feature with which we can see To how much and which cells a person is trusted because a player on JartexNetwork was banned on his main account called iTzReo. Now he hacks on his alts and collect OP loot and store it in a cell (which he don't tell anyone the account to which the cells belong) then when he get ban on his alt he makes another alt and collect some swords and armour which is OP and start killing people with them.When his alt is banned from JartexNetwork he untrust his alt from the cell and makes a new alt and trust it to the cell.
So if you add this feature we can know to which cell he store his loot so if you ban that account.He will hack but not with OP loot from start.
I hope you understand what I'am trying to say,
Name:[Criminal] MSGgaming99

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
I'am little late to give a feedback as I was out of city,
But may a staff member see this thread.
1.Please fix /warp fishing I think you may have to remove it because its a bug or a mistake or build a /warp fishing so everyone can go fishing there.
2.Please add a new feature with which we can see To how much and which cells a person is trusted because a player on JartexNetwork was banned on his main account called iTzReo. Now he hacks on his alts and collect OP loot and store it in a cell (which he don't tell anyone the account to which the cells belong) then when he get ban on his alt he makes another alt and collect some swords and armour which is OP and start killing people with them.When his alt is banned from JartexNetwork he untrust his alt from the cell and makes a new alt and trust it to the cell.
So if you add this feature we can know to which cell he store his loot so if you ban that account.He will hack but not with OP loot from start.
I hope you understand what I'am trying to say,
Name:[Criminal] MSGgaming99
you can report him if u have proof though...

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
ovq ovq Requesting thread lock to prevent further grave digging.
Blazer2319 gravedigging

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This thread will be locked due to grave digging

Status
Not open for further replies.