Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison reset soon?

IGN
DragonWarriorJay
I plan on returning to prison and I was wondering if prison was going to reset anytime soon as there has not been a reset for ages.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello JayLikesDragons JayLikesDragons
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

Reset.
Reset is an Event which resets most items in game (This excludes Permanent G-Kits & Ranks/Commands but removes Seasonals).
The date of the "Reset" has yet to be announced, and if it were you'd know since it is posted on forums announcing the date when the reset will take place.
I'm sure that when the reset comes, we all will be notified. Don't worry about it for now.

Before Events.
Before the reset a special sort of event takes place in which certain items are made available to players so they can have fun and enjoy the last few days of the game-mode before it resets.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

SenpaiZero

Reset.
Reset is an Event which resets most items in game (This excludes Permanent G-Kits & Ranks/Commands but removes Seasonals).
The date of the "Reset" has yet to be announced, and if it were you'd know since it is posted on forums announcing the date when the reset will take place.
I'm sure that when the reset comes, we all will be notified. Don't worry about it for now.

Before Events.
Before the reset a special sort of event takes place in which certain items are made available to players so they can have fun and enjoy the last few days of the game-mode before it resets.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
ermm he's not askin what reset is lol

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Reset comes 3-5 months after the gamemode released and the last reset is june 3 means it's already 5 months expect that there will be a reset of prison this month.

Sick

IGN
ItisSick

Reset.

Before Events.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
Bruh he asked when is the event and why tf do you want to write a essay where the question is one line :D