Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison Not starting

Whenever I use the compass in lobby it just says 'You are connecting to Prison' and then after a while it say 'Exception Connecting: .......' What's happening?

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Captain_India13,
Try checking if you have stable connection or use the Ethernet Cable instead of Wi-Fi.
You can also check if there are players on the said Gamemode to check if the Gamemode is running or not, if there are no players it means the gamemode is not running or it's in maintenance.
If these methods don't work maybe it's a problem on your connection and it's because you're far from the Host Server which is in the France.

Hope this helps you.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
This happens to me a lot of the time.It is prob either your internet connection or its from the server's side.Which idk which one is it but you can try to relog.It also might be in maintainence.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Whenever I use the compass in lobby it just says 'You are connecting to Prison' and then after a while it say 'Exception Connecting: .......' What's happening?
hi C Captain_India13
it's a Potato Server lol,
It happens. Either it's your wifi connection (In which case just restart your router or move closer towards it, usually helps) or the server is running slower then usual (which causes server lag thus disabling you to join servers or have a stable connection whilst playing, you'll be often stuck at weird spots without the ablity to see chat or might be stuck at a position), You can't do much if it's a server problem than wait it out, might be regional as well, since you might get considerably bad ping depending on the distance from the main server. There's also a possibility that the server response time is just low at that time in which case it might take a while to get in and at first you might experience lagback/Being Frozen etc.
Nothing you can do but wait patiently.