Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [Prison] New Prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synision

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
AItreniSky
What is your suggestion about?:
New Prison?
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Prison
Describe your suggestion:
Even though I don’t play prison that often, when I do it feels its just too OP.

So what I was think is making mines fairly less OP, what I mean by this is say for the first mine, It’s 99% stone, 1% coal but the rankup price is fairly equal. (Tomorrow I’ll edit this and have a google docs sheet with what I think the values for each rank/mine could be.)

And for PvP, only players which have reached a certain rank can PvP. This would be good because people you just joined prison won’t be forced into being killed then leaving the server as a whole. (I kbow some people who faced the same hacker 2 times in a row then left)

I forgot to mention that if possible, if you die there would be a 30 minute deathban from Prison but not from anyother gamemode. This would mean that players would want to have revenge on their fellow players that killed them.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Since there will be a prisonupdate all stats would be cleared and more players would come along.

This would mean that as more people will come the bigger the server would be, getting noticed by more and more players
Is there anything else we should know?:
I love the staff team <3

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I like your idea but not the deathban. I think the deathban should be for Blackhat+ and it should be only like 1 or 2 minutes.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! However, what you are suggesting will not be added jartex is good with 1 prison server already 2 prison servers would be to much sorry.

So unfortunately, this suggestion has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.