Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Prison Lagbacks (From Anti-Cheat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

znipe

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
znipeURass​

What is the suggestion about?
Prison Lagbacks (From Anti-Cheat)​

Description:
On the last season of prison we didn't have anti-cheat therefore causing tons of hacking problems (mostly flight), so we asked for one and we got one this season, but it is the same anti-cheat that causes lag backs in minigames, such as when i spectate a bedwars game and tried jump off something or fall off something. This is the same for mining in prison right now, it is just a pain mine, you need you sell to the golem then fall back down to mine and that is hard considering there is an anti cheat rubberbanding you.

What I am thinking is if it is possible to add the anti cheat specifically in spawn (which includes /warp pvp) and in /warp fps, and disable anti cheat in mines (or maybe even cells) this way we can all have a better mining experience. Thank You.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make mining a WHOLE lot easier than is it right now and less annoying, because right now it's already annoying that jackhammer is an enchant and you have to go down by shifting with flight.​

Extra Information:
Very highly requested by the community (in-game)​

Khosraw

Banned
This is most likely that you are actually cheating, or you just have to block-hit to stop glitching.

G

Gusto

its not just anticheat though, you can lag because of your ping or because there is a lot of players online on prison currenlty. Anyways I was playing prison yesterday and I didnt have any prbolems at all, there wasnt much lag and I can ignore lag.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
znipe

znipe

Donator
Donator
its not just anticheat though, you can lag because of your ping or because there is a lot of players online on prison currenlty. Anyways I was playing prison yesterday and I didnt have any prbolems at all, there wasnt much lag and I can ignore lag.
This is most likely that you are actually cheating, or you just have to block-hit to stop glitching.
Everyone is experiencing it :)

SecaPvP

I'll agree with IGusto. The reason why Prison lags that much, has nothing to do with the anticheat. The problem is either your connection or the amount of players that are currently on. Pretty much what IGusto said. The same thing is happening every time prison or any other gamemode on the server resets. You just just have to wait a day or two and then all this lag that you are complaining about, will be gone.

G

Gusto

Everyone is experiencing it :)
I wouldnt complicate with this lag. I played prison when there were 70 players online and when there were around 200. Difference in lag back and lag that YOU are experiencing is very big. No lag backs, no lag at all...I have around 60-70 ping and it lags just when there is too many players on prison. I would just ignore lag as mining is not as important as pvp is.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
znipe

znipe

Donator
Donator
Thank you guys for stopping by for the comments
Much a preciated

-Prison: Lunatic
-SBD: SkyVIP
-Minigames: Bronze

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, znipe​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.