Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PRISON CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kehan

IGN
ruinportal
Minecraft Username:
theminerfatigue​

What is your suggestion's title?
PRISON CHANGES​

Suggestion Details:
Many changes should be made to make a prison better game mode which is as follows:​
>PVP BUG :​
There is a bug near the PVP zone that if we came near to the place through which we enter the PVP, At that, Place there is a bug that near the last block of that place anyone can kill you on the block.​
>SOUL CAVE :​
Jartex should increase the number of soul gems in soul mine because we need a lot of soul gems to accelerate soul enchants and the number of souls that we receive from soul mine is very low so it became very hard to add special enchants to the pickaxe.​
>GETTING BORED :​
The number of people who quit prison just because they get bored of mining JARTEX NETWORK should add some new things in prison to make it more enjoyable to play.​
>INCREASE SIZE OF MINES :​
The prestige mines are very small in size due to which if someone uses explosive enchants in the mine it gets empty fast and takes time to reset which results in a waste of time.​
>MILESTONES :​
As I stated above souls are already very hard to get. One more reason which makes it difficult to gets are milestones. Some of the milestones are very hard to do like putting 200 levels to a pet also putting enchant explosive 2500 times and if we put it directly 2500 it doesn't work we need to apply it one by one which makes it so boring to perform it. Also, it wastes our time as we have to wait for another milestone.​
>EVENTS :​
It's written near PVP that the event will hold on Saturday and Sunday also I asked staff to that will the event be held on Sunday he did say yes but it doesn't hold. I mean to say that staff also doesn't know about the things happening on the server and it's shouldn't be written near PVP that the event will be held if it's not gonna held.
>SOULSHOP :
The number of souls needed to get special enchants is a lot which means if you need to add special enchants you need like one or more inventory of souls to add a single special enchant.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
According to me, this idea will help prison as follows;​
>People will not get killed and lost their stuff near PVP.​
>Every people should get special enchants and will get more soul gems.​
>The number of people that quit the server will not quit the server which helps to increase the number of players in prison.​
>If the size of the mines will increase it will help to mine more without wasting time.
>People will get more soul gems and richer and no waste of time occurs due to impossible milestones as putting 200 levels to a pet is near to impossible. Also, people will not be get teased by the GODFATHERS that they have special enchants and the unranked haven't
>People can have more special enchants easily and mining a full inventory of soul gems is just a waste of time.​

Last edited:

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
-1 like starpredetor starpredetor said, it was already suggested, and also...
There is a bug near the PVP zone that if we came near to the place through which we enter the PVP, At that, Place there is a bug that near the last block of that place anyone can kill you on the block.
if you really found a bug, why don't you, idk, report the bug?

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Kehan​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.