Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Prison] Banning Scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaGamer135

Banned
Your In-Game Name:
MegaGamer135
What is your suggestion about?:
Punishment For Scammers
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Prison
Describe your suggestion:
People work for their money, they may even spend HOURS on real time just to get enough to rankup. Say its a new person that doesn't know about scamming, then gets scammed, its just so annoying. Plus scammers can make the community toxic.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Most of the time, scammers can cause people to riot, which makes for a toxic place until the scammers leaves the game, this can cause new people to think that jartex is a toxic place and make sometimes future donators leave never to return.
Is there anything else we should know?:
< Side note: Scamming is illegal irl, don't do it :)

xpeH

Donator
Donator
I agree because someone scammed my max pick for 14m. I worked so hard for it. I know I could be more carefull by looking at the bank note but in all fairness i think there should be a ban for them. +1

Peorioy

Addicted Member
It's a prison, everyone who's in the prison did something wrong, you can't expect them to be fair, duh.
Be smart and you'll not get scammed, don't do anything that seems too good to be true. Always use shops and auction houses to sell your stuff.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because it's part of the gamemode, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to identify scams.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.