Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP prices for kitpvp leaderboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
prices for kitpvp leaderboard.

Description:
so a lot of people have dedicated a lot of time to play kitpvp and to get kills & levels. it takes a lot of time. i'm #2 on both leaderboards myself and I bought a rank (immortal) and i played the server. so all the people who have dedicated there time into jartex kitpvp want something in return. so i thought why not do prices like all the other servers, and all te other servers reset in a few weeks or months and kitpvp in 2 years so it take a more affort to become #1 #2 and #3 on kitpvp than the other servers and there was never a payout before in kitpvp. maybe do like paypal or just a store giftcard. it doesn't matter how much its just so the dedicated time was worth it and it wasn' t wasted on nothing because everything resets in few months.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will bring more people to the kitpvp on jartex than that they go to other servers because they do payouts. so it would help kitpvp become bigger and more competitive.

Extra Information:
- Have a nice day - marijn <3

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
-1 kit pvp is more of a long term gamemode that doesn't require many resets. Therefore it wouldn't work.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marijn08

marijn08

Donator
Donator
-1 kit pvp is more of a long term gamemode that doesn't require many resets. Therefore it wouldn't work.
but if it doesnt require a lot of resets shouldnt there be a price because it takes really long and a lot of dedication to get high on leaderboards, it takes way less on like prison as it resets very often.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
You should change the word "prices" to "rewards" or "payouts". Kit pvp is not meant to be a tryhard competition gamemode. You decide to spend your time grinding leaderboards. Nobody is forcing you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marijn08

marijn08

Donator
Donator
You should change the word "prices" to "rewards" or "payouts". Kit pvp is not meant to be a tryhard competition gamemode. You decide to spend your time grinding leaderboards. Nobody is forcing you.
yeah i know it wasnt the best choice of words

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Don't really see how this would make KitPvP more active. Yeah sure, maybe the first 2/3 months of payout people would grind to win the payout, but after that it will lower again, so that doesn't really solve anything. KitPvP is currently meant to be a longterm gamemode, which is why is hasn't received many resets (not saying it will never reset again). And by saying, then make the competition longer it wouldn't help either, nobody wants a competition that lasts over 6 months.

KitPvP reset should add some more action and variety to the gamemode, but I don't see payouts being a thing on this gamemode.

LilKyjon

+1
People are working hard for their stats.
Like skyblock for example. People are working hard to get the best island of the server. They are getting rewarded with coupon at the end of the season.
The thing is,
people who work hard on skyblock are getting rewarded, and people who work hard on KitPvP are not getting rewarded.
The great Jartex-management team should do something about this.
It's unfair for the people who worked hard on kitpvp that they are not getting rewarded. Like everyone has their own talent, why is the skyblock talent getting rewarded and the KitPvP talent's not?

Status
Not open for further replies.