Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Previous Brackets event.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DrogonMC

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
I didnt like the thing when a staff member (Pace) fought with TheKapry in the final round when pace didnt even qualify to the final round and let TheKapry win on purpose cuz they are friends. The map wasnt the best looking since there were too many parts and it looked kinda weird to me. There were no issues with FPS. Also make sure the event is organized as xTappinq xTappinq said, i qualified to the last round and then they didnt let me fight idk why. Also dont host any events until the server is fixed because i think its unfair for some players. According to me, starting duels should only be done between either 2 good players or 2 bad players because making it one sided is confirming the good players win and fixing them winning either 1st 2nd or 3rd. The winners should be ss'd before announcing them as winners cuz i think last event had a winner who wasnt ss'd.
Didn't voxl play the finals? xD

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Also I agree with Knowly Knowly . Even though I didn't have any fps drops, it will be better if you make it so spectators are invisible for the person fighting.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
And also the staff members who host the event, made some cool things before it started (fights with withers etc). Tbh, that was pretty fun since there was something for us to do while we were waiting others to join the event

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
DrogonMC DrogonMC Ye I was there

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
It was a really bad map like it was long enough but not wide enough like the maps should be a little bigger and also remove the random blocks for decorations in that map, There was some cheaters in the event that didn't get banned and made it worse that there were 4 matches playing at once which will obviously make it harder for staff to watch and see if anyone is cheating so maybe making it so that its atleast 2 matches playing at a time is better so you can watch if there is any cheaters

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Also would you prefer a flat map or with some small builds in the middle?
Flat map + make it like a wide map with barrier blocks on sides and above because I had some really bad fps during the fights

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I think that the map was long enough, but not really wide enough. Flat maps would be better too. When I was playing, I had huge fps drops because the spectators were visible for everyone. While fighting, spectators were on top watching and my fps dropped because I was able to see them. It was still fun, but really rushed in my opinion.
Agree