Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Previous Brackets event.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
This thread is mainly for all those who participated In the last brackets event ( https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/brackets-event-1.78673/)

1) What did you like and what didnt you like?

2) Was the previous map good or bad in your opinion?

3) Did any of you'll experience any issues with your fps?

4) How was your overall experience?

Slash

Donator
Donator
Hello, DrogonMC DrogonMC

1) So the things that I liked in this event is the idea of it, it was kinda fun for practice players and pvpers, however, it had some issues, there were some players played over and over meanwhile some of them played only once so that was unfair for them. Not well organised in my opinion.
2) The map was decent, but it could be better xd.
3) It didn't really effect my fps.
4) We had some fun in it and it was exciting.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DrogonMC

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Hello, DrogonMC DrogonMC

1) So the things that I liked in this event is the idea of it, it was kinda fun for practice players and pvpers, however, it had some issues, there were some players played over and over meanwhile some of them played only once so that was unfair for them. Not well organised in my opinion.
2) The map was decent, but it could be better xd.
3) It didn't really effect my fps.
4) We had some fun in it and it was exciting.
Also wasn't some random spam in the chat saying "You cannot perform that action" or something like that

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DrogonMC

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Also would you prefer a flat map or with some small builds in the middle?

xTappinq

Addicted Member
First of all, I really like the idea behind that event but the previous brackets was very ill-organized. I won the first fight but then I never played again (that happened to others too). The map was good and I like how it wasn't flat. My fps was good and I don't think there was some unexpected lag. Overall, the idea behind it is really cool but it wasn't well-organized. In my opinion, this is a great event and since there aren't many events for practice, this will be a very successful event if it's well-organised

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DrogonMC

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 you were there too?

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
I didnt like the thing when a staff member (Pace) fought with TheKapry in the final round when pace didnt even qualify to the final round and let TheKapry win on purpose cuz they are friends. The map wasnt the best looking since there were too many parts and it looked kinda weird to me. There were no issues with FPS. Also make sure the event is organized as xTappinq xTappinq said, i qualified to the last round and then they didnt let me fight idk why. Also dont host any events until the server is fixed because i think its unfair for some players. According to me, starting duels should only be done between either 2 good players or 2 bad players because making it one sided is confirming the good players win and fixing them winning either 1st 2nd or 3rd. The winners should be ss'd before announcing them as winners cuz i think last event had a winner who wasnt ss'd.

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
I think that the map was long enough, but not really wide enough. Flat maps would be better too. When I was playing, I had huge fps drops because the spectators were visible for everyone. While fighting, spectators were on top watching and my fps dropped because I was able to see them. It was still fun, but really rushed in my opinion.