Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Preventing pearl glitching through doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
BabbyXD

What is the suggestion about?
Preventing pearl glitching through doors

Description:
If you've spent any reasonable amount of time on KitPvP you will eventually come across someone pearl glitching through a door to kill someone. Now it's gotten to the point where wealthy players will bring armor on alternate accounts simply so they can pearl glitch known/ranked players for their items. This annoys all the honest players in the Kit community and is such an easy issue to fix.

My suggestion is that you fix the pearling system in KitPvP which enables players to glitch through closed doors. One easy way the owner(s) could do this is by bringing in the pearling plugin from Factions, which has it so whenever a player tries to throw a pearl but is within punching reach of a block/surface, the pearl won't launch (thus you wouldn't be able to pearl on the same block you're standing on, thus fixing the pearl glitching issue entirely).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Personally I've lost many sets to alts/hackers glitching into my saferoom and so have other players. Fixing this issue will make every legit player happy by assuring that the saferooms are actually safe and can't be glitched into.

Extra Information:
Yes I only now realize I should put this into a bug report but I'm lazy so please don't shut down the post xoxo :kiss:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello BabbyXD,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.

Good morning,
Pingging

Status
Not open for further replies.