Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP preventing accidently bug abusing [pearl abuse on kitpvp]

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
preventing accidently bug abusing [pearl abuse on kitpvp]

Description:
so I got banned for bug abusing today [pearling out of saferoom] but this was an accident. So I went on singleplayer and I thought how can I fix this so I found a pretty easy fix for this. [if this were there I would not have been banned]
View: https://youtu.be/E0CQInNP9gA
as you see it is only a few blocks. the block above the door can be removed but it won't be as reliable. I've seen a lot of people accidentally pearling out and they all got banned for it. you can also use a slab instead of stairs [the stair in the saferoom] and the stair outside the saferoom can also be a slab or other block. If the block outside the saferoom isn't there it means that they will not get stuck and they can just press W to walk out of the block. because there is a stair/slab in the saferoom the other player will be able to hit the other person so they just have to chug and they will kill him/her.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will prevent people who are legit and don't want to break any rules from getting banned because they accidentally pearled instead of potting or something else. People will not get away when they are in a safe room with someone else. So it will get fairer.

Extra Information:
dm me on discord: marijn08#8710 for questions and have a nice day :) [hope this gets accepted so other people won't get banned for accidentally pearling out.

Last edited:

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
+1 marijn08 marijn08 smart as always but still bad

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, marijn08​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • The bug has been fixed using another method.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.