Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prestiging

deli809

Since i have started the server in the last month, im not a very knowledgeable person
can someone tell me how prestiging works, what i gain and what i lose?

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Since i have started the server in the last month, im not a very knowledgeable person
well prestiging works like this: you mine u reach Z and then u need to have for first prestige somewhere around 160 trillion and u need i think 25-35 beacons u can get beacons from pvp mine (they fucked it this season but idc cuz i dont play prison alot) or u can get them with beacon finder enchant and when u prestige u lose around 160 trillion and ur 35 beacons and next prestige u will need more money and 45 beacons also when u reach prestige u unlock a p1 mine which is op but all ppl there abuse their legendary jackhammer gem but its op and as u go on u unlock more mines p10 mine p25 p50 p100 and more

hi mate deli
1- prestiging is available when u get to rank Z
2-the requirements for the prestige are ( for prestige 1)
80t and 35 beacons
note: every prestige the money required to prestige increases by
50t each prestige like
when u are prestige 1 (costs 80t)
so the money required for the next prestige are 80t + 50t =130t
3- when u prestige u get 35 tokens and getting acces to other enchants
like: prestige 1-> drug lord
prestige 2-> laser-rejuvenate-....
prestige 3-> treasure seeker and Hunter - purity
prestige 5-> cosmic blast-drill hammer-ghost.....
there 's prison guide in forum u can see all enchantements available when u prestige
also when u prestige u open prestige mines
like prestige 1 is available only for prestige 1 and better
also it has a better selling reward than Z like me im p6 from Z i get
18b but from p1 mine i get 24b
so prestiging is important in prison i hope that helps u

requesting thread lock the
question is solved

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello D deli809 ,
Prestige:
Prestiging is the most common way of increasing your sell multiplier which increases the amount of money you gain per sell.
The first prestige costs around 80t and after that each prestige costs roughly 50T more, an Example would be
P1 -> P2 = 80T + 50T = 130T, P2 -> P3 = 130T + 50T = 180T
The number of your prestige can be shown behind your name in chat, or on the score board

How it can help and it's downsides:
  • Prestiging can be expensive from time to time, the higher you prestige the higher your sell multiplier is, but the more it's going to cost.
  • Some prestiges offer a special mine, which contain Sponges which give tokens, and are really good for farming tokens.
  • Prestige 1 -> 10 -> 25 -> 50 -> 100 -> 500 and it goes on. (The sponges are only available Below P100).
  • Once you've reached P25 the money that you will make will be = The money made in a Pmine but here you will also get tokens.
  • Prestiging is time consuming, You'll have to farm up a lot of money (In the Q's per 1 prestige) as well as Beacons which are also needed to prestige, Each prestige will give you some crystals and tokens once you have done it.
How should you approach prestiging (Personal POV):
Prestiging is a goal that takes quite a bit of time to reach, a lot of people don't even get to high prestiges since it's that hard.
How you should go about it (Personal POV) is to not focus on it at first, since to efficiently benefit from mining and consistently be able to prestige, you need Max backpacks (Costs around 9-10m tokens), Pickaxes are also needed since enchants like Purity increase sell multiplier as time goes by, So the first 2 things you should be focusing on are
  • Pickaxe (Maxed with Explosive 5000 + Maxed Purity)
  • Backpacks (3x 100k Capacity)
Once you have achieved this goal, you should look towards one more thing, A Money Pet.
The seasonal crate offers a uniqe pet, once a high level it gives x3.5 more money per sell, acquiring this would be very helpful longterm (It can be bought from other players who might not want to sell it)
Next you'd want to get to at least p25 to gain Money + Tokens at a consistent rate, enough to gain u benefits of both, so whilst mining you can also gain tokens which can be used to further upgrade the pickaxe and be sold.
Hope This Helps!
~Regards, iSixez

Requesting Thread Lock.

Last edited: