Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied /premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Cricri6820​

What is your suggestion's title?
/premium​

Suggestion Details:
It's a command that yopu can do if you are a Premium user, it removes /login requirement but you will no longer be able to login as a cracked client​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's good for Premium players to not need remember the password and it adds more security to the account​

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
As a premium player I would love this feature to be added, it would add a better security to your Jartex account and would permit to Premiums not to type a password each time.
Unfortunately I don't know it will be accepted because it can be impossible to create this feature with the current plugin used.
I still give a +1
I hope this will be added.
On acentra mc there is this plugin so I don't think it's impossible mostly prac servers

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Cricri6820​

What is your suggestion's title?
/premium​

Suggestion Details:
It's a command that yopu can do if you are a Premium user, it removes /login requirement but you will no longer be able to login as a cracked client​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's good for Premium players to not need remember the password and it adds more security to the account​
This is a good idea and I was also thinking about this but the problem is there r some client as salwyrr I think and even tlancher which giv u access to put any ign and launch the game so I think they might hack ur acc if u hv premium and it's turn on cuz they won't need a pass to login

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
You run the command in one of lobbies (hub)
Oh ok so what does it do ok it secures ur acc but does it change anything apart ur just logging for the server do u need to put a code or smr everytime u join that u received in ur mail?

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
It isn't that simple as you think just type /premium and remove the login thing , it's more complicated than that since it is a cracked server and with that request developers and owners needs to make it premium in way so both premium and cracked players can play.

Even if that happened it will cause a lot of troubles to the servers such as ( Higher Ping , Pack-loss and other bugs ) You got the point.
So it won't be helpful or any improvement to the server.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Cricri6820​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.