Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames BedWars Pre sets

SUNHDSTAR

Minecraft Username:
SUNHDSTAR​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars Mini games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Pre sets​

Suggestion Details:
There should be a option where you can preset some of your items like for example:​
PreSet-1: Stone sward in slot 1, 48 blocks in slot 2, like that and we can name as we wish.​
Cost: 24 iron because stone sward 12 and 48 blocks 12 iron and if the players don't have enough iron/gold to buy it then he could Just open his preset and only buy 48 blocks​
Pre set 2: Stone sward in slot 1, 64 blocks in slot 2, 2 golden apples in slot 3, 2 tnt in slot 9 like that and we can name it rusher or something.​
cost: 28 iron 18 gold like that and he could still open his preset and buy only 64 blocks or only tnt like that.​
Depends upon the rank a player can have number of pre sets.​
Like for a no rank player he can have 1 pre-set and for iron rank 2 and gold diamond 3 and crystal 4 pre set like that.​
The pre set should be set-up by the players as per his convenience just like how we setup quick buy and hotbar.​
This helps players who wants to buy the same set of items again and again.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could save a lot of time of players spending to much time in shop just to buy certain things again and again everytime he dies.​

Extra Information:
In shop, Pre-set option​
Right click open pre-set and buy certain stacked items at once like that if you don't have enough iron/gold.​
Left click to buy the full pre-set.​
Trust me, this will save a lot of time.​

Last edited:

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
I like the idea but this may be used by fly hackers ot sm1 like that for ez beds, but still +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SUNHDSTAR

SUNHDSTAR

I like the idea but this may be used by fly hackers ot sm1 like that for ez beds, but still +1
Any thing is Shop can be used by anyone so, it's not specific that only pre-set will help it even quick buy and hotbar management also can be used by hackers

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
the idea is great but for simple mined people like me would have it a lil default understand
anyways +1

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
SUNHDSTAR​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars Mini games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Pre sets​

Suggestion Details:
There should be a option where you can preset some of your items like for example:​
PreSet-1: Stone sward in slot 1, 48 blocks in slot 2, like that and we can name as we wish.​
Cost: 24 iron because stone sward 12 and 48 blocks 12 iron and if the players don't have enough iron/gold to buy it then he could Just open his preset and only buy 48 blocks​
Pre set 2: Stone sward in slot 1, 64 blocks in slot 2, 2 golden apples in slot 3, 2 tnt in slot 9 like that and we can name it rusher or something.​
cost: 28 iron 18 gold like that and he could still open his preset and buy only 64 blocks or only tnt like that.​
Depends upon the rank a player can have number of pre sets.​
Like for a no rank player he can have 1 pre-set and for iron rank 2 and gold diamond 3 and crystal 4 pre set like that.​
The pre set should be set-up by the players as per his convenience just like how we setup quick buy and hotbar.​
This helps players who wants to buy the same set of items again and again.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could save a lot of time of players spending to much time in shop just to buy certain things again and again everytime he dies.​

Extra Information:
In shop, Pre-set option​
Right click open pre-set and buy certain stacked items at once like that if you don't have enough iron/gold.​
Left click to buy the full pre-set.​
Trust me, this will save a lot of time.​
-1 it already exists in bedwars lobby please do not ignore the fact that you can edit from there as well