Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested BedWars Pre-assigning hotbar slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

What is the suggestion about?
Pre-assigning hotbar slots

Description:
Ever had that moment when you buy tools and blocks and you are just trying to arrange them to your hotkeys? This is really annoying because you have to do it after every death.

In my case i have sword, pickaxe, axe and blocks hotkeyed to 1,2,3 and 4 respectively. This itself is a hassle arranging. Though tools stay, blocks still need to be put after the iron and gold occupy 4 and Q(5) slots.

And when i get shears the whole this is messed up because it goes into the second slot and then i gotta arrange all tools and blocks after every death.Arranging almost takes around 10 seconds when all of your things are misplaced.

I SUGGEST THAT WE ADD A PRE ASSIGN SYSTEM WHERE WE CAN ASSIGN AT LEAST THE TOOLS (Sword,axe,pickaxe and shears) TO PARTICULAR SLOTS AND THE THINGS IN THAT SLOT WILL GET ITS PLACE SWITCHED TO NEAREST FREE SLOT. WITH THIS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TOOLS HOTKEY'ED ALREADY AFTER EVERY RESPAWN.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can make players get freedom of assigning hotkeys to the slot they like.

It also saves time and avoids the hassle of basic inventory manage ment

Extra Information:
If u have any opinions tell me, I will try to edit the suggestion ;D. Also please specify reason for your vote Thanks :)

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

What is the suggestion about?
Pre-assigning hotbar slots

Description:
Ever had that moment when you buy tools and blocks and you are just trying to arrange them to your hotkeys? This is really annoying because you have to do it after every death.

In my case i have sword, pickaxe, axe and blocks hotkeyed to 1,2,3 and 4 respectively. This itself is a hassle arranging. Though tools stay, blocks still need to be put after the iron and gold occupy 4 and Q(5) slots.

And when i get shears the whole this is messed up because it goes into the second slot and then i gotta arrange all tools and blocks after every death.Arranging almost takes around 10 seconds when all of your things are misplaced.

I SUGGEST THAT WE ADD A PRE ASSIGN SYSTEM WHERE WE CAN ASSIGN AT LEAST THE TOOLS (Sword,axe,pickaxe and shears) TO PARTICULAR SLOTS AND THE THINGS IN THAT SLOT WILL GET ITS PLACE SWITCHED TO NEAREST FREE SLOT. WITH THIS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TOOLS HOTKEY'ED ALREADY AFTER EVERY RESPAWN.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can make players get freedom of assigning hotkeys to the slot they like.

It also saves time and avoids the hassle of basic inventory manage ment

Extra Information:
If u have any opinions tell me, I will try to edit the suggestion ;D. Also please specify reason for your vote Thanks :)
Neutral, as it would be pretty convenient, but might make you lose the muscle memory of hotbaring.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
already suggested also it takes like half a second to sort your hotbar

Masker112

Addicted Member
+1, please!
I waste 10% of my time arranging my inventory if I buy any tool!
Add this feature, be the first to add this jartex.

Status
Not open for further replies.