Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Practise PvP Build UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdistriction

Q 1) What is your suggestion?

A 1) - Add Build UHC gamemode
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - Practise pvp

Or

Q 2b) Where on the forums would this be added?

A 2b) -
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - Build Uhc is a fun gamemode which allows you to build anywhere and pvp :). I think the gear should be P2 with unb 1 and a sharp 2 sword, with 8crapples, 1bow/arrows,blocks and a fishing rod and lava and water lol xD
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - it will make practise pvp even more fun! Build uhc is popular in most practisepvp gamemodes. Many servers have build uhc and it would be amazing if this server did.

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - Its Awesome, GUARANTEED:D

mmaarten

I do agree with this suggestion but before there is a possibility of adding this, something fundamental has to change:
The way practice works at the moment is that players get TP'd to a map when they get in a match but the map doesn't get copied.

What this means is that maps don't get reset after a duel is finished and that there is no 'backup' of the map. If you allow people to build on the map, the map should be copied, THEN players get TP'd to the copied map and the copy gets deleted after the duel is over.

+1 from me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Superdistriction

Superdistriction

Thanks mmaarten mmaarten ! Yep i understand :/

Wumby

I do agree with this suggestion but before there is a possibility of adding this, something fundamental has to change:
The way practice works at the moment is that players get TP'd to a map when they get in a match but the map doesn't get copied.

What this means is that maps don't get reset after a duel is finished and that there is no 'backup' of the map. If you allow people to build on the map, the map should be copied, THEN players get TP'd to the copied map and the copy gets deleted after the duel is over.

+1 from me
Yes, it happend to me a few times, when i joined a match there were still arrows in the ground from the fight before. I think that the idea of Superdistriction is good by the way.

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Hello Superdistriction Superdistriction ,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I've reviewed it and I've decided to deny it, due to:

Common Denial Reason(s):
  • Requires too much valuable development time.

Status
Not open for further replies.