Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [PracticePvP] Sumo and Spleef...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Minecraft Username:
ThatDudeFiery

What is the suggestion about?
Sumo and Spleef...

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
PracticePvP

Description:
Hey staffs! I just wanna make this suggestion... So im tired of logging in to other server just to play Sumo and Spleef (Cos they are my favorite)... And i hate logging in to a alt just to play on Velt and Arcane Just for the Sumo and Spleef so can you guys add it? Thanks!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help so other players can play on Practice so they can try other things... + It will give a lot of fun...

Extra Information:
Btw if this suggestion is added... There is a way to Not end a match on Spleef... Ok so here... So if someone go to a corner of the map and break all of the blocks Surroding him it will be Impossible to end the match so i suggest to add a Timer... (I know that i dint Explain this clear that is cos im from other Country but i can show you..) Thanks..

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
+1 ! Neutral for the sumo idea, but I really agree with the spleef idea
spleef is unique, almost no server had that in duels

blatency

+1
I think this suggestion is worthy of being added to the server, I am tired of seeing servers that have practicepvp and dont have sumo or spleef etc. It shouldn't be like that and I have to log on to a Mainstream Pvp server and play on there (where it has many better players With better hitreg)

Status
Not open for further replies.