Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP [PracticePvP] Fixing the hitregister/anticheat.(also remove the anticheat kicking the players when i

Status
Not open for further replies.

blatency

Minecraft Username:
Im360Cat

What is the suggestion about?
Fixing the hitregister/anticheat.(also remove the anticheat kicking the players when it thinks the player is cheating)

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
PracticePvP

Description:
I think this suggestion will be useful for newer and older players who are more experienced when it comes to pvp.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help improve JartexNetwork in many different ways by letting the Older and more experienced players have more of an enjoyable time in this server. It can attract more players if the server had a better anticheat like how Arcane practice or VeltPVP is doing while they have the better anticheat it attracts more players because it has a less likely chance of getting banned if u are legit.

Extra Information:
have a good day!!! :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

blatency

also, I forgot to add. There are Large youtubers playing on those servers and who helped developed those servers. But, half of those players really chose to play on these servers because someone like "StimpyPVP" or "PainfulPVP" plays on those specific servers.

milad9999

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Known Member
Donator
Staff Member
About the hit registration you can try to block-hit. If it still doesn't fix the hit registration then re-log.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello blatency,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.​

Good afternoon,
Pingering

Status
Not open for further replies.