Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP PracticePvP BUhc related??

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Minecraft Username:
ExoCrafter123

What is the suggestion about?
PracticePvP BUhc related??

Description:
So apparently BUhc is kinda a popular game mode for PracticePvP. But the downfall is that BUhc is also a home for campers. Campers usually camps is either you are hacking, do it for fun or do it just so you rage quit or get annoyed. And well, I've decided to make this suggestions. I was thinking of maybe they can add a command call /campers(custom commands) before you go down and say "They will just abuse it!" I will gladly show you the information.

Commands usage:
/campers (username)

How does this works?? Well, this will send it to others player or staff, they will receive a private message saying this "This player has reported this player, would you like him to be kick? Say yes or no in /r(/reply), but you must be in the spectator mode to see and be able to vote it. It will give at least 30 second of time to vote, once the vote is done, the campers will receive a message saying this "In the next 10-20 seconds, you will be kick if you don't start pvp. And if he camps again, they whatever you call it can detect it and kick him for camping, but the whatever you call again ;-; will tp to him to make sure that his camping again or it can work like this. Again, if whatever you call it will detect that the blocks are surronding them, so they can know is a camp and kick them.

Can this be abuse or frame??
Yes and no, people can abuse them, but of course, they will be punish, but people can't abuse them cuz the campers detection will go and first detect it, if is a false or abuse, they will receive a message saying this "This player is not camping!"

Abuse punishments?:
People that spam or abuse it will be punish. And by abuse I mean they just randomly /campers people. Here are the punishments

1st--> Warning
2nd-->Warning or Mute
3rd-->Kick or Ban

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Umm... No idea, let's go with it can reduce campers??

Extra Information:
Sorry for the informations at "How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?"

Note the punishments can be made by the Staff Teams higher-ups as well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
unlqvinly

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Sorry if this is useless...

G

Gusto

you can report campers on forums in this case they will be 100% warned/banned, they will teach lesson

marijn08

Donator
Donator
-1 because people will abuse this command non stop and staff would be spammed with messages.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ExoCrafter123​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.