Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other PracticeBridge&Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
PracticeBridge&Clutch

Description:
When the player will click the compass he will get a sandstone naming " PracticeBridge&Clutch " on the GUI menu .

When he will click it , he will be teleported to a well terraformed skyblock island ( around in a 10x10 area )

There will be 2 boards of spruce planks and logs , planks will be in a 6x4 area and log will be framing it and height of logs will be 6-7

On the board each plank there will be a sign for a bridging lobby and on the other board each plank will be a sign of clutching lobby .

But at first 2 lobbies for bridging and 2 lobbies for clutching because it will be just new and in the 2 lobbies of clutching 1 will be sideways and 1 will be forward.

When player tries to get into full lobby , he will get an error.

and if he tries to get into a lobby with queue he will be teleported to an empty spawn island.

Layout of an island :

B= Blue Terracotta

I = Iron Blocks

G = Gold Blocks

Numbers = distance

BBB

BBB

BBB

GGG

24-32 blocks

I I I

BBB

BBB

BBB

I dont have any images cus i m busy rn

So the goal is to start from the iron island and finish on gold island . Height between them will be 3 blocks .

And when they step on an island a timer will start counting ticks , when they will step on gold block the ticks will be divided by 20 and will be shown on chat and player's screen as an title and all the blocks will be broken with world edit .

Distance between 2 islands ?

Here is a layout :

I = island

B = barrier

A= Air

I A B A I

basically a 3 block gap and barrier so that no one tries to go across their area.

Clutch practice :

The Board will be same as i shown above and the signs will be 2 in start , 1 of MLG and 1 of Clutch

MLG practice will have a large pillar , when player will spawn he will get a compass and whole empty inventory , clicking the compass will open a GUI menu and he will get to select which MLG he want to do and how much level it will be ( total 6 levels and total 4 MLG types )

Types of MLG : Horse/Pig/Boat MLG ( will spawn the object under the pillar and he will have to jump from the pillar clutching with the object ) , Water MLG ( will give a water bucket to jump off pillar ) , Ladder MLG ( will give a ladder to jump off pillar ) , Slime MLG ( will give a slime block to jump off pillar ) ... add if i forgot any .

Levels of pillar : Level 1 : set spawn 16 blocks above , Level 2 : Set spawn 32 blocks above , Level 3 : Set spawn 48 blocks above , Level 4: Set spawn 64 blocks above , Level 5 : Set spawn 128 Blocks above , Level 6 : set spawn at build limit

If player clutch it he can click paper " Do again "

Now lets talk about clutch practice

Clutch Practice will have 30 1x1 islands and the player will be launched backwards according to the level they select .

There will be 3 levels... Level 1 : Classic 1-3 blocks , Level 2 : Hard 4-6 blocks ( for gamers ) , Level 3 : Insane 10 blocks ( for tryhards ) .

When player will press " Start " as a paper they will be teleported to the island and will be launched back in 5 seconds . If they clutch it they can do " Start " Once again and if they dont they simply will be teleported back to there spot and they can press " Start " .

Thanks for reading

Also forgot to mention some things about sideways bridging .

Basically just like I mentioned in straight , all of it will be sideways. If someone still dont understood here is an explaination

I = Island

G = Space Between islands ( the ABA i mentioned in distance between islands )

D = Distance between islands

I G I G I

D

I G I G I

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
No cracked server have bridging practice

Creative is useful for bridging if it dont lag

This will be also a good place to practice bridging and clutching without wasting resources like if you want to try godbridge but you are wasting resources and time a lot for that in bedwars so you simply go to bridge practice and do it

Extra Information:
You may ask

Why not bridge in creative ?

Its for building purposes and its super laggy

How much blocks will be given to player ?

5 stacks

What if players love it ?

Add more lobbies

Last edited:

Lxno

Addicted Member
Neutral, reason being:

+1 Useful for new players and for general practice, as mentioned by you, not many cracked servers have this.
-1 Would probably lag the server a bit and could take some time do develop.
+1 Would improve people's gameplay.
-1 There are servers specifically used for this purpose which people can go on, so this would be copying.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
There are servers specifically used for this purpose which people can go on, so this would be copying
for bridging i think yes but for clutch and MLG i dont think so .... There is already a premium server where Bridging YouTubers go but it only got clutch and bridging practice not MLG

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Neutral, reason being:

+1 Useful for new players and for general practice, as mentioned by you, not many cracked servers have this.
-1 Would probably lag the server a bit and could take some time do develop.
+1 Would improve people's gameplay.
-1 There are servers specifically used for this purpose which people can go on, so this would be copying.
also i said " Only 2 lobbies " because i knew it would cause a bit lag but better than creative tho

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.