Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Practice Nick Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Sociopac

What is the suggestion about?
Practice Nick Upgrade

Description:
The command /nick on practicepvp does not work well at-all, when you nick you just keep the mythic rank and you have a ~[nick] before the name you put in. The command is not usefull at all at this moment so i want to justy say that it can help me & other players with mythic rank that want to nick, because everytime i beat someone or sometimes even log on some people spam me saying unkind things or asking for me to 1v1 them, please add this because its been on my nerves and actually been very annoying and is just unfair for donator, Thank you!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This update can improve the chat on PPVP so the chat wont have to be full of spammed messages to mythic ranked players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Samuelgamingplayz
I don't get the point of having counted wins , you want to stay hidden with /nick but you want for peoples to see your wins?
Listen, i want to keep my wins but i want an good /nick command. I have 2500+ wins im 11th on practice ofc i want to keep my wins.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
-1, why should you appear as totally someone else? Even with this, people could still /realname [Nick] and people would still be able to "target" the ranked ones.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Listen, i want to keep my wins but i want an good /nick command. I have 2500+ wins im 11th on practice ofc i want to keep my wins.
Listen kid first chill your ass down a little bit
Second /nick isn't supposed to completely disguise you, you just get to get a cool nick and change color and shit and how in the fucking world u not being nicked affect your gameplay like how is that one dude gonna know that u queued in nodebuff for example if you are better you win you are not you lose so don't say /nick doesnt work

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
And you can just use /ignore kids who spam u
'Targeting on practice' LOL

Status