Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Practice] Health 2 pots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
invader45talha
What is your suggestion about?:
Health 2 pots
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Practice
Describe your suggestion:
In axe pvp, debuff and vanilla the pots are only instant health 1 pots because of that people lose pots too fast and just die so I am suggesting to implement instant health 2 pots
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Help have longer fights because you lose less pots
Is there anything else we should know?:
Pls make the server less laggy now ik what you will say "it is my internet connection...etc" this time it is not me it is the server that is so laggy even my friends stop playing JN because it is known to them as the largest server in cracked minecraft and get practice a new lobby.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
I think it’s fine the way it is, if you like longer practice matches there’s gapple and nodebuff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
invader45talha
I think it’s fine the way it is, if you like longer practice matches there’s gapple and nodebuff.
i think people would prefer it to be longer rounds because with vanilla it is the only one with more than just speed and fres pots so me and some other people would prefer to have long rounds in these types of gamemodes

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear invader45talha,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • This suggestion is old, more detailed suggestions about this same problem have been submitted.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.