Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Practice] Fixing Practice

NoScales

Addicted Member
Banned
Minecraft Username:
NoScales
What is your suggestion about?:
Fixing Practice
What section is this suggestion for?:
Practice
Describe your suggestion:
Well Practice needs a fix with the constant map bugs and how the server lags...
Here are a couple of things that need to ne fixed;
-Build UHC;
So most Players dont recieve a Pickaxe in BuildUHC and since now your allowed to Trap players its very unfair towards players with out a pick axe. It takes ages to try and escape from a trap and sometimes staff might kick you for "camping" since you give up on breaking it. (Yes i got threatend to be kicked for trying to escape a Trap but not being able to)
-Map bugs:
1.This is happening more frequently, some maps just arent there when we get teleported, its like the map disappeared. We fall and who ever has the higher ping wins.
2.Holes in the map, you might be wondering why this is a probleme? Simply because players can glitch out of the map and roam free and if the other player tries to get him he dies.
-Server lag:
I know they are working on fixing this, but i want to bring this to there attention again. The server has lags spikes often especially during moments when there is a lot of players. I personally am not sure how to fix this currently since i am not the MC server genius jet. BUT this has to change, maybe remove the Portal maps you dont need...
Maybe delete as many mvworlds that are not in use...
Maybe take down one of the test servers and put more power towards the server it self.
-the events:
Currently the events do not work, i have tried and tried over and over again to start an Event by making every1 join it but it never worked.

I would have more to say but i feel like if they already fixed all of this Practice would increase in popularity and become great again.
Feel free to suggest any other ideas below.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Well players would enjoy Practice more and it wouldnt be unfair anymore.
Is there anything else we should know?:
-

Marcland

+1

Reason: Some of those happened to me once because sometimes. I also found a random hole at a map that lead straight into the void. #FixPractice4Everyone

Flexier

Donator
Donator
+1

Yup can Max Max fix this ASAP? [ answer please ]