Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Practice] Ender pearls

Your In-Game Name:
invader45talha
What is your suggestion about?:
Ender pearls
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Practice
Describe your suggestion:
Basically I play nodebuff 24/7 and from what I have observed I've seen that people like to agro pearl allot. If there are lower than 2 hearts on health then they would just die because the pearls takes too much damage so I don't aggro pearl too much. I went against the jartexbot (jartexmood) in nodebuff. It is like the bot gets more speed and how is that supposed to help us in pvp, like nobody is gonna use speed3 and that have like speed 4 so increase the level instead of increasing speed, I mean it does improve your aim allot faster but the real pros use w taps, s taps, strafes and blockhits to their advantage not speed (they use speed 2 non the less) but decrease the speed to normal and increase their skill levels and reduce pearl damage when you pearl
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help increase their pvp level instead of having everything all over the place and it will frustrate others when they pearl and just die because of pearl damage I have gone against people with pearl damage death or just dieing because of agrk pearling. I experience it my self
Is there anything else we should know?:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I think it's already oke.

• Instant health potions [ 1 ] ( Not cool )
  • Debuffs in No-Debuff mode? [ What's the point of calling it no-debuff then? ]
  • Hit registration is trash sometimes [ Client side problem? WTF ]
+1

Ya pearls too o.O