Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Potions findable into chests on skywars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIACCRAFT

Minecraft Username:
GIACCRAFT

What is the suggestion about?
Potions findable into chests on skywars.

Description:
Some my friends who play on jartex network and I have thought about some ideas which would increase the fun of players on skywars:

Using potions and splash potions that aren't too much powerful (otherwise they would make the game too much OP) would increase the skywars players expirience in better. The potions that could be added are: potions of invisibility, potions of regeneration, splash potions of poison(0:45) and splash potions of harming. Naturally the potions must be pretty rare to find in the chests, that's because we do not want an OP game. With pretty rare we mean 0/1/2 potions over 3 chests.

We, like mostly of the players on jartex, think this new things would make really better that server.
We hope you will update the server relying what we said. Please vote for this suggestion. Thank you. Bye.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players would be more involved and would have more fun.

Extra Information:
Please take this suggestion seriously.

xpeH

Donator
Donator
-1, regen, poision and invisibility pots are already in kits, they don't need to be in chests and splash potion of harming is useless and not necessary in skywars.

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
-1 its not a kit pvp mod its so cool just like this for now best of luck tho

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello GIACCRAFT,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.