Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Polls for the time an event will start

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
Polls for the time an event will start​

Description:
Jartex got players from around the world and it kinda feels unfair to have only time suitable for people living in europe . So the idea is that the hosts of the events will have to do a pole ( not forcing , they can chose time that fits to them in the pole ) , the winning pole will be the time for the event .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Removing the disadvantage for people who can't join events because of the time zones​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs, because he never was able to join a event, making him extremely mad and throwing his pc out of his window, then Trollge from "The New Gods" incident decides to chase blazetharkidrs because he threw his pc out of the window, then blazetharkidrs hid in his bunker with 0.1% of water and 0.5% of food

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
+1 I never wake up on time or always due to school, I can never participate in the events.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
+1 because its a good idea, people who before couldnt join events can try to join now
but i think the events are at when they are because its within the mods' timezones.
events need to be moderated by staff

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
+1 I never wake up on time or always due to school, I can never participate in the events.
in the school computer , download tlauncher or minecraft launcher if you got premium minecraft and remember password and email , launch mc and enjoy ! dont forget to bring router

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
in the school computer , download tlauncher or minecraft launcher if you got premium minecraft and remember password and email , launch mc and enjoy ! dont forget to bring router
Im in online class, and they make us take notes or do work. So I can't play.

+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs, because he never was able to join a event, making him extremely mad and throwing his pc out of his window, then Trollge from "The New Gods" incident decides to chase blazetharkidrs because he threw his pc out of the window, then blazetharkidrs hid in his bunker with 0.1% of water and 0.5% of food
i agree thats why i am giving this suggestion a +1

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
+1
Always had a hard time joining events cause its already 1:00am in my timezone when an event starts.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The time the event is hosted is according to how many players are able to join at the time and if the event host is even available at that time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member