Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Police Pet, Prison. FIX ASAP

EzPzAhA

Okay, so this police pet stops pvpers from going out with the best gear, because once you start hitting someone, there's a high chance that you get 1 shot, this is annoying as 'good' pvpers are loosing hard earned gear all because someone is deciding to run with a police pet, fix this or prison pvp will honestly just die.

I've seen other forums and people say thay this has been as issue since the start of the season, we are now nearly at the end of the season, something has got to be done and this cannot carry onto next ssn

Also hackers, just recently there has been some banning of hackers but thr only staff that has acc taken action has been Technostein, this should not be a thing, its absolutely ridiculous.
SxbirAli

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Any suggestions can be submitted here. Also, the staff work very hard on hackers but it's a cracked server so they will never end.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello E EzPzAhA
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

Police Pet.
The police pet is suppose to be a rare obtainable pet, which can only be obtained from the "Seasonal" crate. It's been given quite OP perks since the only thing you can get it from is a "Rally-Crate". By far it's the best Money-Tokens pet in the game.

Perks.
The police pet has quite a lot of good perks like Boosting money and tokens per % depending on the level that the pet is, and also having a chance to reflect x1.75 damage that's been done, the chance gets higher % per level of the pet.

Issue.

The issue you've been stating is that to fix a pet which isn't really broken. The pet has been made "Over-powered" since you are playing OP-Prisons am I right? and is the pet not only available from the "Rally-Crates" which can be opened with a Rally-Key which can be BOUGHT from the Jartex-Store. It's availability is what makes it such a good pet, since you can't just randomly get it but as it's getting close to season end, People have started quitting or giving away their belongings, or if they are generally fed up of the game. People tend to purchase a lot of seasonal keys and then they seem to sell the items they have, if these hackers have enough money to buy the Pet GG, but there's nothing that can be done since it's not even a bug.

Refrain From Making Posts About It.
You, and some others have pointed out this issue, as it is an actual issue in your eyes but It's NOT. I Can say "Rally-Keys" are OP since you can get a God-Father Rank voucher, but that doesn't mean it'll get removed, because it's been designed the way it is for a reason.
The items from the Crate are suppose to be Good/OP.
If you are still going to rant on about how this is a problem and it needs fixing
Please Check out this Link and submit a request for this to be "Patched" ---> Bug-Reports

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

EzPzAhA

iSixez, you don't understand the issue, I get that it's rare, I get that it's hard to obtain, however a lot of people have it, and the chances of relfected damage should be a lot lower or the damage should be a lot lower, you have got to play prison on a daily (which I know you don't) to understand the frustration, and yes we are playing 'OP Prisons' which Is why the prices of things are so high but doesn't mean there should be an item that requires no skill and gives 'no skilled pvpers' a change to one shot good players this isn't 'Broken Prison'. Also the money / token boost on the pet is fine, that is a good enough reason to have the pet.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

EzPzAhA

Any suggestions can be submitted here. Also, the staff work very hard on hackers but it's a cracked server so they will never end.
Hackers, the server pvper players could deal with at certain times, this post was more aimed at the pets.

Sandzox

iSixez, you don't understand the issue, I get that it's rare, I get that it's hard to obtain, however a lot of people have it, and the chances of relfected damage should be a lot lower or the damage should be a lot lower, you have got to play prison on a daily (which I know you don't) to understand the frustration, and yes we are playing 'OP Prisons' which Is why the prices of things are so high but doesn't mean there should be an item that requires no skill and gives 'no skilled pvpers' a change to one shot good players this isn't 'Broken Prison'. Also the money / token boost on the pet is fine, that is a good enough reason to have the pet.
hey SxbirAli,
I fully agree with your Thread. But some of the members just dont recognize bad things, that are happening to us.