Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Plugin SkinRestorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meiner0407_Zod

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Meiner0407​

What is the suggestion about?
Plugin SkinRestorer​

Description:
Hello! I claim Zodiac I'm doing good things for the server

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
We assume that I am a Youtuber person and I do not have a genuine Minecraft account and I liked the character of a good person
And then I did / skin name and then I will have the same look and this may be good for some people who like the characters in Minecraft and this was my suggestion and thank you​

Extra Information:
I see this suggestion is very good for some people who don't have any skin in Minecraft​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Meiner0407_Zod

Meiner0407_Zod

Donator
Donator
I agree, I think that some users will use it for its purpose, but others will abuse it to have an inappropriate skin. which would not be good for the younger community. Best wishes.

There is a good idea also about that if the matter is offended the person is given a warning to change it and if not change it give a temporary ban

Khosraw

Banned

This has been suggested before and has been denied. I see people with inappropriate skins like skin with the P*** Hub Logo on it. Now imagine if we had the plugin. Things would get even worse.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1 agree with DaddyZoiko

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Meiner0407_Zod​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have removed this feature due to various reasons and won't be adding this anytime.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.