Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

pls some on give me rank pls pls pls i want pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hey balamurugan balamurugan there are a lot of ways to get iron rank for free.
• By voting, you can get temporary iron rank for 3 days - need 24 vote Crystals or for 30 days - need 200 vote Crystals. To vote, please click here
• By getting gifted by someone
• By winning a event in jartex discord server. Please click here to join the discord server.
• By getting into the top voters list to receive gift cards.
• By participating in twitter and instagram giveaways or yearly chrismas giveaway.

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
vote all over month get on leaderboards get gc and PURCHASE A RANK! It's that easy.
hey! can u tell me where is the vote leaderboard is it when we click the vote icon and some ppl's name shows ur 3rd in that so how much value of gift card do u get can u explain furthermore? i vote too always but just get iron rank when i have 24 of them

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
hey! can u tell me where is the vote leaderboard is it when we click the vote icon and some ppl's name shows ur 3rd in that so how much value of gift card do u get can u explain furthermore? i vote too always but just get iron rank when i have 24 of them
1-7th people get gc 1st gets 55€ and 7th gets 5€ it depends on your votes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
balamurugan

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
Hey balamurugan balamurugan there are a lot of ways to get iron rank for free.
• By voting, you can get temporary iron rank for 3 days - need 24 vote Crystals or for 30 days - need 200 vote Crystals. To vote, please click here
• By getting gifted by someone
• By winning a event in jartex discord server. Please click here to join the discord server.
• By getting into the top voters list to receive gift cards.
• By participating in twitter and instagram giveaways or yearly chrismas giveaway.
[bro i was banned in jartex discord and i cant appeal that's why :( ][and none gifting me rank] [and idont have premium for 7vote per day im using cracked so 6vote only i can but im trying to voting D:]

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
hey , your position isnt based on your crystals ,youre free to spend them
the leader boards are on basis of most votes per season
rewards are known at the payout subforum
https://jartexnetwork.com/vote/
^ is lb

Status
Not open for further replies.