Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PLS ADD POP UP TOWERS ,BRIDGE EGGS AND INVISIBILITY POTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG_FARHAN

Hi my name is BG_FARHAN so ive seen in hypixel bedwars bridge eggs and pop up towers but idk why it isnt in jartex my friends hated this server just because of that can u add it. it would be a great help so i can invite my friends to play jartex bedwars. why arent this in jartex what is the reason?

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
nah dont suggest em even if u do jartex willl deny cuz if they add em they would be like nothing other than a copy of hypixel but now jartex is slowly changing from a copy to a real server that can compete with other premium servers out there
just my opinion

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
bridge eggs and invis potions are a no-go. Pop up towers are nice i enjoy them. But they are annoying. So i dont think its a good thing to add these.

ItsMeKeyaan

They might, it really does depend on balancing the game. Jartex is slowly but surely trying to add the features we want but meanwhile they also want game stability :)

ItsMeKeyaan

Edit :- Jartex is also wanting to have some originality, which I rlly do appreciate

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Hi my name is BG_FARHAN so ive seen in hypixel bedwars bridge eggs and pop up towers but idk why it isnt in jartex my friends hated this server just because of that can u add it. it would be a great help so i can invite my friends to play jartex bedwars. why arent this in jartex what is the reason?
Jartex is a server for more every day playing witch many kids and new to the game are playing. Invis pots and glass and stuff that you ve seen on the other servers that you say isnt very begginer friendly thats why its not added probably

YTgamer_John

These things are very unnecesary to be honest

MadBuilderPro

Yes wee need it we love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.