Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Plot merging

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Minecraft Username:
UpperGround​

What is the suggestion about?
Plot merging​

Description:
So currently in creative plot merging works only for the ranked people (as i know), And this makes un-ranked people, which are the majority in creative, a little unsatisfied. If we are able to merge our plots with our plots (/p merge /p confirm), it'd be a lot better since many unranked players also want more size.

Is this a bug? or a stupid "feature"?​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Many people cant afford a rank, and many want to merge their, and their friends (sometimes alternate account's) plots to enlarge the plot size. This will make the community happier and the people will be more satisfied​

Extra Information:
There could be a merge limit like 6 plots or so, so that people wont abuse it.​

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
doesn't that kind of take away one of the only few advantages of even getting a rank in creative tho?

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Some people paid to merge their plots, and how would they feel now if everyone could do it?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Some people paid to merge their plots, and how would they feel now if everyone could do it?
if I had a rank and paid for it to merge plots, then all of a sudden everyone was able to do it too, well id be sad, Think it like this. The minority who are donators would be sad (some would be happy though), and the majority of the people would be happy. Just because they paid to have perms to merge plots doesnt mean its fair. Stop thinking about "how donators would feel" and a little bit think about how the majority of the people would think, which is more important

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
-1,Creative features are not that many for donators therefore I think plot merging should stay the way it is.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Wow everyone is thinking about donators but not the unranked people who are literally ~90% of the whole playerbase. Okay then.

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Wow everyone is thinking about donators but not the unranked people who are literally ~90% of the whole playerbase. Okay then.
If all the non-donators got all the features what would be the point of donating?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
got all the features
Im talking about plot merging tho not everything. If it was everything well yes then there wouldnt be a point in donating. But right now more than 90% of the players are unranked people coming from other servers, where in most plot merging is accessible or plots are bigger, so people coming from there will see here and be like "what the fuck? you need to pay money just to merge two fucking small plots??????" and yeah they leave. A lot of people do lol. there are more than 50k players ever joined in creative, and like 200 of them continue playing on the server. I mean its okay to have special perks like /kittycanon /trails or infinite w/e access, /hat, bypassing chat/tp cooldown etcetc, those are donator ranks okay but whats the point on disallowing normal players to merge plots? why is something this basic which is allowed on literally every other server ive ever known is disallowed?

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Im talking about plot merging tho not everything. If it was everything well yes then there wouldnt be a point in donating. But right now more than 90% of the players are unranked people coming from other servers, where in most plot merging is accessible or plots are bigger, so people coming from there will see here and be like "what the fuck? you need to pay money just to merge two fucking small plots??????" and yeah they leave. A lot of people do lol. there are more than 50k players ever joined in creative, and like 200 of them continue playing on the server. I mean its okay to have special perks like /kittycanon /trails or infinite w/e access, /hat, bypassing chat/tp cooldown etcetc, those are donator ranks okay but whats the point on disallowing normal players to merge plots? why is something this basic which is allowed on literally every other server ive ever known is disallowed?
You've got a strong point therefore I will change my vote to neutral because I think that the players that haven't donated should only merge up to 2 plots and if they donate they could be able to merge more plots together,tho I am pretty sure that can't be managed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.