Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please Unban from Skyblock Dream

Bigapple

Hello It's Mcapple My reason to write this to tell you that please make me Unban in jartex network In skyblock dream please i had done alot of grinding so please make me unban the reason is i am using autocliker but i was not i have 10 cps so admin had banned for 30 days please make me un ban i had vote multiples times this server and write a good review so please make me unban
Your member Mcapple
Please unban me Please.
love you jartex

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, Bigapple.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Don't ask us to take actions on your appeal, which can lead to instant denial, but asking us to review it will not lead to any denial. It's best to have patience and show us that you truly deserve to have that punishment lifted. It can take up to 7–14 days for an unban appeal to get handled, and there isn't a specific time period for the appeal to get handled for an unmute. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Yep already has been mentioned to appeal

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
Hello It's Mcapple My reason to write this to tell you that please make me Unban in jartex network In skyblock dream please i had done alot of grinding so please make me unban the reason is i am using autocliker but i was not i have 10 cps so admin had banned for 30 days please make me un ban i had vote multiples times this server and write a good review so please make me unban
Your member Mcapple
Please unban me Please.
love you jartex
dude, read the rules, if you were banned for 30 days, it was a fair punishment. I've met guys who have been banned for life and can never play in jartex again.
Autoclick was never allowed in jartex. And there are more rules, some different for some games like skyblock. (my game)
I know it wasn't what you wanted, some missions are ridiculously long with huge amounts and take a lot of time. time we don't have,
I know it's frustrating to see everyone do the levels with level skips, which we can't do.
Jartex is a good server, with interesting levels and attractive rewards. But rules are rules.
I completely understand what you feel, I feel the same, I hope that one day the tasks will be easier (they are much better), and that we will be able to complete all the levels in the time of season. only professional players can make this quest in time. time ridiculous small.
I really hope your get unban, and dont do autoclick again.
Jartex became. for me. the best server with good challenges in levels, not boring and now have good rewards.
Some are impossible to make, and this i dont understand in a cracked server. I now it needs money to maintain, but levels impossible to make in season life time, for guys that are not professional or riche, i realy dont understand.
Good luck man

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Your member Mcapple
Please unban me Please.
love you jartex
Please 🙏 read the rules thoroughly and ensure that your thread isn't going offtopic, the section for appealing is not over here and it lies in a different section