Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Please Make More Players Play Skywars Duo

VAnkataBot

Minecraft Username:
VAnkataBot​

What is your suggestion's title?
Please Make More Players Play Skywars Duo​

Suggestion Details:
Maybe if you give more clan trophies or something you can make more players go into duo in skywars. me and a friend literally play this server alot and every time we do there is no one in duo.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can improve jartex by making more people join for duo skywars​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• yea I think increasing trops for duo is the only solution now

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Well, from a competitive point of view making it give more trophies then what it is in the present wouldn't be logical since it's made to be fair and it giving more trophies would ruin that balance between solos / duos even though it's understandable that it might sound like it would help but I doubt it would make significant changes to how dead it is.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it (-1) for the following reasons:
● Would ruin the trophies current balance between gamemodes.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha 🦉

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
After reviewing your post I decided to downvote it, because as said before it would mess up the current trophie balance between gamemodes, plus I don't think it would bring more people, you can take bedwars trios as an example.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Downvoted
Hello VAnkataBot, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to downvote it for the following reasons:​
  • Player activity depends on the time a player joins and what they prefer, and the server can't do anything as most people who aren't active on Skywars either dislike the gamemode or don't join games due to its inactivity.
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, VAnkataBot​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Doesn't suggest anything specific
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd