7ws Member Starter Joined December 24, 2017 Messages 146 Points 22 February 11, 2018 #1 look at this video. if you know the problem plz tell me i cant pvp normally and that is so annoying
DoritoKiip Addicted Member Starter Approved Typer Joined January 14, 2018 Messages 260 Points 75 Age 25 February 14, 2018 #2 Is this problem solved?
AUTHOR AUTHOR 7ws Member Starter Joined December 24, 2017 Messages 146 Points 22 February 15, 2018 #3 nope i cant fix that :/
AUTHOR AUTHOR 7ws Member Starter Joined December 24, 2017 Messages 146 Points 22 February 15, 2018 #4 DoritoKiip said: Is this problem solved? Click to expand... no i didnt fix that bc i dont know how i need help
DoritoKiip said: Is this problem solved? Click to expand... no i didnt fix that bc i dont know how i need help
invader45talha Member Starter Joined December 21, 2017 Messages 102 Points 22 March 9, 2018 #5 It is your mouse's sensor. If I am not mistaken you are using a dell mouse I have the same type same thing happens to me
It is your mouse's sensor. If I am not mistaken you are using a dell mouse I have the same type same thing happens to me
AUTHOR AUTHOR 7ws Member Starter Joined December 24, 2017 Messages 146 Points 22 March 9, 2018 #6 invader45talha said: It is your mouse's sensor. If I am not mistaken you are using a dell mouse I have the same type same thing happens to me Click to expand... oh thanks i am using CANYON mouse for 10 euros xD
invader45talha said: It is your mouse's sensor. If I am not mistaken you are using a dell mouse I have the same type same thing happens to me Click to expand... oh thanks i am using CANYON mouse for 10 euros xD
Flexier Donator Donator The sky's the limit Bug Finder III Famous Joined September 21, 2017 Messages 10,380 Points 253 March 10, 2018 #7 Might be lag ...
AUTHOR AUTHOR 7ws Member Starter Joined December 24, 2017 Messages 146 Points 22 March 10, 2018 #8 CruzPlayz said: Might be lag ... Click to expand... 100 fps lag? then i am not recording i got like 120 fps and its not lag..
CruzPlayz said: Might be lag ... Click to expand... 100 fps lag? then i am not recording i got like 120 fps and its not lag..