Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PLEASE FIX THE ANTI CHEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonioGej

So about 2 minutes ago i got kicked from a game.The reason. CONSOLE THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING. i destroyed blues bed and he destroyed mine.i rushed back into my base and BAM kicked due to bedwars hack...Admins,Developers and Mods please fix it i think everybody can agree that this is a big problem on Jartex and that fixing it could make the game more enjoyable to people who are acctualy good at the game and win alot.Im not saying im good im just saying that it needs fixing,RIGHT NOW

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Is it your wifi? And I believe that is only your connection or your click speed or lag idk.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
JustThiemo JustThiemo voodootje0 voodootje0 ^

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
So about 2 minutes ago i got kicked from a game.The reason. CONSOLE THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING. i destroyed blues bed and he destroyed mine.i rushed back into my base and BAM kicked due to bedwars hack...Admins,Developers and Mods please fix it i think everybody can agree that this is a big problem on Jartex and that fixing it could make the game more enjoyable to people who are acctualy good at the game and win alot.Im not saying im good im just saying that it needs fixing,RIGHT NOW
That Isn't a Major Problem, That happened to me Two times.
I got kicked for Hacking, both time I was lagging.
1- I got kicked for Velocity-AntiKB while having a bad ping and Playing Sumo.
2- I was Playing Bedwars with Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and got kicked for Hacking, while I had 600+ ping.

btw, Rodagave115 Rodagave115 wanna play more???? It was fun catching hackers in Disguise. XD

Slash

Donator
Donator
You can do /rejoin on the bedwars lobby if you keep getting kicked by the console, you can also join the discord ( https://discord.gg/bkPMrVp ) if you get banned and you will be unbanned as soon as possible by a jr mod+.

Hope that helped!
Have a nice day.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
#1. This is not the suggestions section
#2. If you consider posting this as a suggestion I'd recommend reading the "Read before posting" since we do not accept AC and hosting related suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.