Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please Don't Reset The Islands!

Bunz

Hi! I am new to Jartex so this might be a terrible suggestion, but here we go!
I have recently started to play on SBD(Skyblock Dream) and it is AMAZING, but there is now a reset that is going to take place on the 15th of October.
It is a very exciting update with all the new farming minions and all, but at the cost of losing all my progress. I am a very small youtuber (like atomic) and i have started making a video about Jartex SBD and the reset makes me have to redo everything :( .
This might sound like a rant but what do you guys think about just having updates instead of resets?
Like keeping your island, coins, inventory and everything and just introduce new items as an update.

Note: I have not made an official suggestion yet because I am skeptical if this suggestion of mine is valid.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Bunz, this is not the right forum to suggest something. You may suggest something on the given link. Make sure the suggestion isn't copied from other servers or denied before. You can use the thread search feature for searching old suggestions.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Bunz, Reset happens to allow new players have a fresh start and play without any significant disadvantage.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bunz

Bunz

Ok! Thank you for the info! But what about the islands being lost? I think just reseting the money, inventory and e chest items would be enough for the more settled players. But not sure!
Thanks anyway!

kuli21

Umm the staff needs to reset cuz the ppl will make 200000 gswts if the sbd dont reset