Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please do me a favour.

SillySkullOP

So lemme clear that i was banned for X RAYING and the ban was permanent. So after my ban appeal my ban got reduced to 14 days!!! I am soo happy.
So, the favour i need is - Go online to the server and look for a player named rock56. He is my partner. Just tell him i wont play for the next 14 days because of the ban. And ask him to continue on the project we were up to. Please send the screenshot of his replyies...

And second favour is - Go to a guy named HASNAIN24481 and say he SUCKS he is a big scammer.

KILLERBOYaj

i was in iron world (survival) and went to spawn then i was not able to go in iron world again cant do /home
i was able to go in rest of the worlds
then i re logged to the server
then came to survival and saw i was in iron world in my home and lost 2000 bal and was on 700 only which was my bal 1 hour ago
pls fix it
it has happened 2 times
and if you can give me my 2000 balance

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
So lemme clear that i was banned for X RAYING and the ban was permanent. So after my ban appeal my ban got reduced to 14 days!!! I am soo happy.
So, the favour i need is - Go online to the server and look for a player named rock56. He is my partner. Just tell him i wont play for the next 14 days because of the ban. And ask him to continue on the project we were up to. Please send the screenshot of his replyies...

And second favour is - Go to a guy named HASNAIN24481 and say he SUCKS he is a big scammer.
i will try if i meet him (rock56) ... we talked a few times b4 reset

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello S SillySkullOP

Congrats on the Ban-Reduction bud!
But i say this with regret, People who hack don't have a good reputation amongst people, so if you've hacked before (You're admitting to it in this post) People wouldn't really prefer to help you if you know what i'm saying, It's just that you used an un-fair advantage to try to get ahead rather then just playing the game like it's meant to be.

Overall by sending this message to your "Friend", we might be letting a hacker slide. Since if you were using X-Ray, what's to say he wasn't huh?
For all we know us saying that would give him the go ahead to keep on X-Raying, which is not good for anyone.

No-One will call out someone on behalf of you, just because you say he's a scammer. People scam it's literally the most common thing amongst all the Game-modes, If you really want to say that to him then wait for the Un-Ban and do it yourself, Don't create bad-blood amongst people who don't even know each other.

(If someone does decide to help him out, That's great)
My Sincere Apologies.
~Regards, iSixez

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
i was in iron world (survival) and went to spawn then i was not able to go in iron world again cant do /home
i was able to go in rest of the worlds
then i re logged to the server
then came to survival and saw i was in iron world in my home and lost 2000 bal and was on 700 only which was my bal 1 hour ago
pls fix it
it has happened 2 times
and if you can give me my 2000 balance
if u believe this to be a bug, u can report it in https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/

SeaMist888

Personally I would wait for unban and do not tell other people to cause toxicity between themselves you and victim. As for your friend just text on discord !