Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please add /report command in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL_Gaming

So i have been recently getting so many cheaters in-game (bedwars).But unfortunately i can't report them in-game.So they won't be banned or kicked.I'd like the staff to considering adding /report command or any command to report players in-game case so much players struggling it

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well understandable but seems like no one is interested in adding it....... it's been suggested in the suggestion forums a number of times but is denied every time cus of various reasons i among which the major one is more work to the staff ....so i don't think so it will be added

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well you can do one thing open a yt channel and record your game plays and all and snd the clips where u catch foul players and tag sm helper or staff here xD

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
It would be a good addition, but the amount of replays that would have to be stored to actually see if they were hacking / cheating, is going to create a large size (if thats how it works). Doubt it will be added

However, for chat reports it would be nice

BiggerMine

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Hello!
First of all don't post this here post this in suggestions!
Second thing is they may only add in game chat report, because it won't take much memory where as for the cheating report the server will have to store videos!
Thank you!

Jangrodath

So i have been recently getting so many cheaters in-game (bedwars).But unfortunately i can't report them in-game.So they won't be banned or kicked.I'd like the staff to considering adding /report command or any command to report players in-game case so much players struggling it
this proberly wont happen since the jartex staff team might want it so no one can get spam reported

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE - SOLVED

Hello SL_Gaming,

Your issue has been solved, if you have any further questions about it, post them in Community Assistance!

Have fun playing JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ FuzniX

Status
Not open for further replies.