Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied /playtimerewards Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamLight16

Minecraft Username:
DreamLight16​

What is your suggestion's title?
/playtimerewards BUG​

Suggestion Details:
The command /playtimerewards in Prison allows you yo claim reward by playing AND staying connected in the server , the name of the command says everything. BUT, there's a big problem, the Time played is not cumulative so everytime you leave and rejoin the server your Time played will he restarted to 0 , that's make basically imposible to claim the rewards found right there, the only reward I've claimed Is the first one "1 hour played" , the second one "3 hours played" have been dificult to me for obvius reasons , not everyone have even time to unlock the SECOND reward only.​
Sugestión: i fine 2 options to choose and it depends on the staff decision​
-Cumulative Time Will Solve everything​
-Time reseting but a normal and short period to claim rewards would be ok, not awesome but ok , not 12 days straight playing like one of the last rewards​
And maybe they could find another Solution.​
If this issue Is not fixed it will be basically a useless feature​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the persons more likely to play more and More time just to get they desired rewards​

Extra Information:
I've been playing like a week, I've got only the first reward.. yeah, there's a problem xd​

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey DreamLight16!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- not a valid suggestion, if you face bugs please submit a report at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

Have a nice day!

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey DreamLight16!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- not a valid suggestion, if you face bugs please submit a report at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

Have a nice day!
Why is not a valid suggestion? Its not a bug. Whatever he said is right.
I upvoted (+1) because I have lost my 3h playtime rewards twice now and thats very annoying. And also I agree with the fact that no one would play for 12d straight (unless they keep on their pc lol) for the last reward. If this cant be fixed, the rewards should atleast be better than this as the current rewards arent even that good for mid to late game players.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Why is not a valid suggestion? Its not a bug. Whatever he said is right.
I upvoted (+1) because I have lost my 3h playtime rewards twice now and thats very annoying. And also I agree with the fact that no one would play for 12d straight (unless they keep on their pc lol) for the last reward. If this cant be fixed, the rewards should atleast be better than this as the current rewards arent even that good for mid to late game players.
it is not a feature as i am aware, and idk why the playtime out of nowhere resets, it is in fact bugged because no one can even get to 24h playtimereward or more

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
it is not a feature as i am aware, and idk why the playtime out of nowhere resets, it is in fact bugged because no one can even get to 24h playtimereward or more
It is a feature. I dont know if it is in any other gamemode, but it is in prison. And if it actually is a bug, thats bad but I dont think that is a bug. And the reason getting to 24h or more playtime is hard is because of the playtime resetting when you relog. So its very hard to get more playtime without it resetting.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
It is a feature. I dont know if it is in any other gamemode, but it is in prison. And if it actually is a bug, thats bad but I dint think that is a bug. And the reason getting to 24h or more playtime is hard is because of the playtime resetting when you relog. So its very hard to get more playtime without it resetting.
you are totally incorrect, as you can see, all gamemodes have the same system: each mins that you play on the gamemode acumulate until reset comes so you are actually able to get all the rewards if you are online a lot while the season is running.

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
you are totally incorrect, as you can see, all gamemodes have the same system: each mins that you play on the gamemode acumulate until reset comes so you are actually able to get all the rewards if you are online a lot while the season is running.
Oh. Then it would be bugged in prison as the playtime does reset in it when you relog. MB.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DreamLight16

Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey DreamLight16!!

Have a nice day!
I updated the prefix of the suggestion to "Bug" i would aprecciate that you vote possitive so this can be fixed in prisión , thx

Status
Not open for further replies.