Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested PracticePvP Players With Over 200ms Should Not Be Able To Join Ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Minecraft Username:
Nytb​

What is the suggestion about?
Players With Over 200ms Should Not Be Able To Join Ranked​

Description:
The title says it all. Players with over 200ms should not be able to join ranked fights. It's pretty self-explanatory why.

Some people, like me want to push ELO ranks and climb higher and higher. Sometimes, it gets impossible to do this because players with 200-500ms join the ranked fights and make it unbearable to play. This is really annoying especially if you are in higher ranks since you can lose large amounts of ELO because of some player with 500ms that tps across your screen and beats you.

People with high pings should still be able to join Unranked / Duels, just not ranked fights.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will improve the lives of Ranked Players who want to push ELO. It'll be easier and much more fun to play ranked fights, since Ranked is supposed to be more elite compared to Unranked.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs which gets 1000+ ms everyday would not be able to play ranked

JarvisGamerYT

Donator
IGN
JarvisGamerYT
I feel like that's not the way to fix the issue, Like not being able to play ranked fights just because someone lives far from the server host is not the solution.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nytb

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
I feel like that's not the way to fix the issue, Like not being able to play ranked fights just because someone lives far from the server host is not the solution.
True, but another solution can be fixed by adding a Setting where you can be matched with people that have the same ping around as you? Maybe that'll be a good solution too.

JarvisGamerYT

Donator
IGN
JarvisGamerYT
adding a Setting where you can be matched with people that have the same ping around as you.
Yeah, This is a might be a good idea, Ping-Based match making. But there are barely anyone playing ranked fights in Practice. I find like maximum 2 players at a time queuing.

But still having a priority over the Players with lowest ping is something good to have.

This will also help with players having low ping(like me ~150 ms), Where i get destroyed by people having a lower ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.