Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Players that got banned for using /pay command

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Okay so imagine, you're joining a server. You want to learn the commands, so you try which ones work and which don't. After trying 50 or more commands, you discover that "/pay player -amount" is allowed for use. You can literally use it and it works. This means you can take others' money because the server ALLOWS you to do it. And then you get banned permanently because you used a command that the server did permit you to use. Then you think of the logic of this. You say, "hmm, why did I get banned?" "I only consumed the possibilities this server provided to me." "I think this server doesn't welcome players."

Here is a perspective I offer to developers who think players are guilty -even from 2nd day of reset-. It's the second day of the reset, seriously, you have to EXPECT exploits and bugs. Especially if you're an experienced coder.

note: I'm not banned. I posted this because I am just losing my respect for Jartex after 4 beautiful years I've spent here. Please return from your mistakes and unban these innocent players. Andeh Andeh , JustThiemo JustThiemo , and other developers.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I do not know if there can be a server without any bug, and I was spammed by them -100000000000000 over 100 times while I was afk, then when I just asked why they do it they started calling me "L, XD" ?? How much brain do you need to be toxic after that which made it a place to report it and not abuse it
This kind of abuse is categorized as bullying. Its punishment should be about a mute or a temporary ban. However, exposing a server flaw, or using commands that developers consider "admin command" should not result in a permaban. Here it's Jartex that allows these commands and players to steal each other's money. How many people are they going to ban? 30? SBD has already lost a ton of players due to payouts being removed and rollback literally repulsed new players. Now if you play when it's the most active time of the day you can't see more than 120 players (of which %20 are already afk accounts). It's a challenge to kill SBD on the second day of the reset but developers nailed it. Ridiculously enough, some of the players like FelixHonore and SirMachineHD got unbanned. There are rumors that they paid Mex for unban, and let me tell you, yes they did. They couldn't answer one question about how they got unban. This kind of favoritism is too much.