Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Players that got banned for using /pay command

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Okay so imagine, you're joining a server. You want to learn the commands, so you try which ones work and which don't. After trying 50 or more commands, you discover that "/pay player -amount" is allowed for use. You can literally use it and it works. This means you can take others' money because the server ALLOWS you to do it. And then you get banned permanently because you used a command that the server did permit you to use. Then you think of the logic of this. You say, "hmm, why did I get banned?" "I only consumed the possibilities this server provided to me." "I think this server doesn't welcome players."

Here is a perspective I offer to developers who think players are guilty -even from 2nd day of reset-. It's the second day of the reset, seriously, you have to EXPECT exploits and bugs. Especially if you're an experienced coder.

note: I'm not banned. I posted this because I am just losing my respect for Jartex after 4 beautiful years I've spent here. Please return from your mistakes and unban these innocent players. Andeh Andeh , JustThiemo JustThiemo , and other developers.

Last edited:

LicoricUSSR

IGN
Licoric1
Okay so imagine, you're joining a server. You want to learn the commands, so you try which ones work and which don't. Then, you discover that "/pay player -amount" is allowed for use. You can literally use it and it works. This means you can take others' money because the server ALLOWS you to do it. And then you get banned permanently because you used a command that the server did permit you to use. Then you think of the logic of this. You say, "hmm, why did I get banned?" "I only consumed the possibilities this server provided to me." "I think this server doesn't welcome players."

Here is a perspective I offer to developers who think players are guilty -even from 2nd day of reset-. It's the second day of the reset, seriously, you have to EXPECT exploits and bugs. Especially if you're a experienced coder.
I have played this server for almost a year now i wasted 2 days of hard work and bought 2 seasonal keys and it got wasted from rollback now I'm banned permanent because someone stole my money and he told me how to do it and I took my money back from him and slept because I know it's gonna rollback when i woke up I'm perm banned nice server goodluck to you.

afafaf_BG

Okay so imagine, you're joining a server. You want to learn the commands, so you try which ones work and which don't. Then, you discover that "/pay player -amount" is allowed for use. You can literally use it and it works. This means you can take others' money because the server ALLOWS you to do it. And then you get banned permanently because you used a command that the server did permit you to use. Then you think of the logic of this. You say, "hmm, why did I get banned?" "I only consumed the possibilities this server provided to me." "I think this server doesn't welcome players."

Here is a perspective I offer to developers who think players are guilty -even from 2nd day of reset-. It's the second day of the reset, seriously, you have to EXPECT exploits and bugs. Especially if you're an experienced coder.

note: I'm not banned. I posted this because I am just losing my respect for Jartex after 4 beautiful years I've spent here. Please return from your mistakes and unban these innocent players. Andeh Andeh , JustThiemo JustThiemo , and other developers.
Developers have to learn from their mistakes not to make more and more because banning people that were using a command that they have permission to use is a big mistake. I hope you unban the innocent players and fix the bugs in the servers, because this rollback made a lot of people lose their stuff that they have paid for so as me (I lost skychamp rank voucher).

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
I'm just wondering, why would you guys ban someone from Bug Abusing eventhough they weren't the one who found/ used it first?

Here's the scenario.

[Player 1] used that command to steal money from [Player 2]. Now [Player 1] told that bug abuse to [Player 2]

Now [Player 2] used that bug to get his money back from [Player 1].

Both Players are banned. Is that just?

Someone just stole YOUR MONEY , and you will do whatever it takes to get it back.

Isn't that like unfair? Player 2 was the victim. Player 1 was the suspect. Player 1 SHOULD be banned, instead of the victim, namely Player 2.
(Please Note that, even though they both used the command, Player 2 didn't abused it. They just get their money back from the robber.)

#UnbanInnocentPlayers

jovceking

Its not really players fault for doing the glitch,by that i mean some knew about it and did it on purpose,but some didnt mean to do it,since im banned alot of my friends told me that Miracle_13 its banned for that bug and its more servers fault for making that bug by mistake.So my thoughs are that Miracle_13 as some few players are innocent and they should be unbanned.I dont know fully what happen,but as a server that has 3k players all time,they should not make this mistakes again and leaving bugs and punishing the players for that.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
I do not know if there can be a server without any bug, and I was spammed by them -100000000000000 over 100 times while I was afk, then when I just asked why they do it they started calling me "L, XD" ?? How much brain do you need to be toxic after that which made it a place to report it and not abuse it

jovceking

I do not know if there can be a server without any bug, and I was spammed by them -100000000000000 over 100 times while I was afk, then when I just asked why they do it they started calling me "L, XD" ?? How much brain do you need to be toxic after that which made it a place to report it and not abuse it
Yes that may happen to you,but not all people that got banned spammed you tho,and maybe few got scammed to use the command and they didnt know about it,so thats servers fault,like the glitches that arent that important can go thru,but this glitch reseted SBD like again as people speak.

B68WW

IGN
B68
I have played this server for almost a year now i wasted 2 days of hard work and bought 2 seasonal keys and it got wasted from rollback now I'm banned permanent because someone stole my money and he told me how to do it and I took my money back from him and slept because I know it's gonna rollback when i woke up I'm perm banned nice server goodluck to you.
You should've been unbanned tho because ur innocent guy