Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Player's Health

DarkCraftPlayz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DarkCraftPlayz

What is the suggestion about?
Player's Health

Description:
Show the player's current health/hearts just above the player's character.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Right now you cannot see the player's current health and therefore while in pvp, it is difficult to judge if you should continue fighting or fall back. This will improve the PvP experience.

I have only checked this for bedwars rn. If it is same in skywars too, I will suggest changing it there too.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
~ Them making us not see the opponents' health makes it more skill based game.
~ When your opponent is low and you know it, you don't have to adjust your gameplay sticking to a strategy such that you'd do something that'd make the player die, you simply walk upto them and swing at them but if you don't know if your opponent is low / high on health, you will have to play more strategically like playing more safe, when to play aggressive, relying more on particles to see if your opponent has crapple effects / potions effects and more.

Like if you agree :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DarkCraftPlayz

DarkCraftPlayz

Donator
Donator
~ Them making us not see the opponents' health makes it more skill based game.
~ When your opponent is low and you know it, you don't have to adjust your gameplay sticking to a strategy such that you'd do something that'd make the player die, you simply walk upto them and swing at them but if you don't know if your opponent is low / high on health, you will have to play more strategically like playing more safe, when to play aggressive, relying more on particles to see if your opponent has crapple effects / potions effects and more.

Like if you agree :D

You are right about making it more strategic. But strategy is not always equal to fun and is not always liked by players. In this case, a player will like it much more to just simply swing the sword to win. And suggestions are all about making the server fun and more likeable for all players.
And I checked out skywars and you can see the player's health in there. So why not make it same for bedwars ?

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
what do you think about this suggestion.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello DarkCraftPlayz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0