Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Player Intro( I got nothing else to do )

Faz_DLB

Donator
Donator
Hey there person I might/might not know.

I'm Faz, but feel free to call me Freebie! I've been playing on Jartex for approximately 2 years, I've started playing a lot more this year due to the quarantine period. In this thread I'll just tell a bit about myself and what I like to do.

I am from a small country in Africa, one where the ocean meets the desert. It's too cold to swim here, but the perfect temperatures to go on walks. In my free time, I like to brew different types of coffee, Program discord bots or webpages, read books and obviously play minecraft. I mainly play bedwars and skywars, and now and then I'd play The Bridge. I've only started being more active on the Jartex community (outside minecraft) from this year due to the global pandemic. (I hope you're all safe wherever you're from!) I'd also like to thanks Viclyn_ Viclyn_ , Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and of course sansthegreat786 sansthegreat786 for helping me through some tough times even if it didn't seem so to them, they really meant a lot to me during the past few months. If you ever feel the need to contact me, my discord is below :v)
(EDIT: Also thanks to Silent_MC Silent_MC !)
Thanks for reading person.
Have a nice day <3

Last edited:

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Hey there person I might/might not know.

I'm Faz, but feel free to call me Freebie! I've been playing on Jartex for approximately 2 years, I've started playing a lot more this year due to the quarantine period. In this thread I'll just tell a bit about myself and what I like to do.

I am from a small country in Africa, one where the ocean meets the desert. It's too cold to swim here, but the perfect temperatures to go on walks. In my free time, I like to brew different types of coffee, Program discord bots or webpages, read books and obviously play minecraft. I mainly play bedwars and skywars, and now and then I'd play The Bridge. I've only started being more active on the Jartex community (outside minecraft) from this year due to the global pandemic. (I hope you're all safe wherever you're from!) I'd also like to thanks Viclyn_ Viclyn_ , Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and of course sansthegreat786 sansthegreat786 for helping me through some tough times even if it didn't seem so to them, they really meant a lot to me during the past few months. If you ever feel the need to contact me, my discord is below :v)

Thanks for reading person.
Have a nice day <3
I love your signature :)