Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PlayaPanda

PlayaPanda

Hello everyone! My name is Panda, but most people just refer to me as dad (I don't mind). I am 16 years old, and currently have 1,500 followers. I have moved to Jartex after trying to find some new servers to jam out with. I have been a staff on many different networks, and have been Manager on 2 different networks. I resigned from all of my staff positions after trying to make some time for my education, as well as marching band. I try to influence people that come to my streams to do things that make them happy, and to live their life fuller than what people call "the fullest". I hope to become a positive figure in the community, and hopefully I can make some positive relationships with the Jartex family. So far, meeting all of the new people has been fantastic. I thank you all for such a warm welcome to your server. Peace ;)

OverAchiever192

Hello everyone! My name is Panda, but most people just refer to me as dad (I don't mind). I am 16 years old, and currently have 1,500 followers. I have moved to Jartex after trying to find some new servers to jam out with. I have been a staff on many different networks, and have been Manager on 2 different networks. I resigned from all of my staff positions after trying to make some time for my education, as well as marching band. I try to influence people that come to my streams to do things that make them happy, and to live their life fuller than what people call "the fullest". I hope to become a positive figure in the community, and hopefully I can make some positive relationships with the Jartex family. So far, meeting all of the new people has been fantastic. I thank you all for such a warm welcome to your server. Peace ;)
Very nice