J jackstefli Member Joined April 2, 2021 Messages 10 Points 7 Age 24 April 6, 2021 #11 The one that you enjoy and have fun.
MerhusDagon Donator Donator Starter Typer II Typer Approved Joined October 29, 2017 Messages 962 Points 79 Age 20 April 7, 2021 #12 What are we comparing on both servers, because some people will obviously kiss ass here.
Yuu Donator Donator Famous Admired Engaged Typer Joined July 31, 2020 Messages 2,326 Points 227 Age 21 IGN UltraFartKnocker April 7, 2021 #13 Jartex obv, I can't play on hypixel lmao. I have like 300 ping on there and unlike jartex, that is a huge disadvntage Last edited: April 7, 2021
Jartex obv, I can't play on hypixel lmao. I have like 300 ping on there and unlike jartex, that is a huge disadvntage
XstreamSpeed Addicted Member Banned Donator Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Liked Joined November 7, 2020 Messages 452 Points 95 Age 19 IGN XstreamSpeed April 7, 2021 #14 jartex.
SquareWings928 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand II Typer II Popular Engaged Typer Joined April 26, 2020 Messages 3,281 Points 227 IGN SquareWings928 April 7, 2021 #15 you are asking a community filled mostly of players that cannot connect to hypixel...
Alex2OO4 Member Joined December 11, 2020 Messages 2 Points 5 Age 26 May 10, 2021 #16 Grave-Digging I don't know why but I like Jartex more.