Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Plant loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeminer22

In prison, I plant a lot of plants (more than 100 seeds) but I got afk message after that I continue but I got an internet error and when I return back I found all my seeds and plants I got disappeared and I got nothing
Anyone has solution

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello princeminer22,

This has been a bug for many seasons already where if you got an afk captcha the drugs will disappear.

First solution will be going into your cell and and change the server to sbd or any server except prison, after that you just relog to prison and check if your drugs are still not appearing.

Second method will be doing /spawn and /c home until the drugs appear.

Third method will be going to the center of your farm and make a platform 4-5 blocks high on the center of your farm and do /c sethome {name} and then go /spawn and just do /c home {name of the sethome}. (This works everytime for me)

Hope this helps you.
Thread solved, Requesting Thread lock.
DaddyZoiko DaddyZoiko

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
In prison, I plant a lot of plants (more than 100 seeds) but I got afk message after that I continue but I got an internet error and when I return back I found all my seeds and plants I got disappeared and I got nothing
Anyone has solution
Read above me they provided good information , if it doesn’t work go to assistance chat on discord

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
~Thread solved by ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.