Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied plag again paper in first slot should be changed to second slot

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
90DegreesAngle​

What is the suggestion about?
plag again paper in first slot should be changed to second slot​

Description:
since the new skywars update instead of the usual second slot the plag again paper changed to the first slow when you die as last person as shown as here View: https://imgur.com/a/dcUV7Iz
this is really annoying since this makes me take a few more seconds to start a game cause the usual keybind is changed​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will save me and others at least a second in some instances​

Extra Information:
this really bothers me​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 no need at all
It might not seem like a big problem, but imagine this. You and two other friends are in a Skywars game while in a party. You are in a tough battle with another player and you are blockhitting. If you die, and keep right-clicking (assuming that ur sword is in the first slot) then you might accidentally tp ur friends to another game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90degreesangle

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
It might not seem like a big problem, but imagine this. You and two other friends are in a Skywars game while in a party. You are in a tough battle with another player and you are blockhitting. If you die, and keep right-clicking (assuming that ur sword is in the first slot) then you might accidentally tp ur friends to another game
yes i didn't explain this this is also a big annoying thing and it is such a easy fix i really hope a mod takes a look at this

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
make it 5th slot since like no one is on that slot when they die