Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avanay

Minecraft Username:
Avanay​

What is the suggestion about?
Ping​

Description:
Having high ping is an immediate advantage to winning sumo duels. You can click 6 cps and have 200 ping, hit them rarely and still win if your fighting someone who has 10 ping and 12 cps. The 200 ping will still win because of the kb difference. The lower your ping the less kb you should take. People can literally ping spoof to get 200 ping to have an instant advantage, that's literally like cheating. You can give your self high ping through causing your self to lag, It's just a given advantage. The kb is awful. I have 10-16 ping on average and if someone gets a 3 hit combo on me I will literally be 3 blocks up in the air and about 4 blocks back. Its unreal how much kb i take with such little ping and high cps. I click 12, really good aim and If someone gets 3 hits on me I'm flying.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Making pvp actually skilled and not ping based.​

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Good explanation , but how do you suggest to make it more skill based than ping , since you didn't mention it above

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Ping is not determined by the server that is determined by your location and internet

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Stated by Players_R_Us Players_R_Us above
And answer JustThatNoob's question

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Avanay

Avanay

Ping is not determined by the server that is determined by your location and internet
Agreed but ping does happen to play a big part in pvp. I get that where you are based does effect ping but it shouldn't be a matter of fact you can purposely make your ping higher to win fights.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
The only way Jartex can reduce the amount of ping you have is if they open up different servers like eu.jartexnetwork.com, na.jartexnetwork.com, but thats really expensive

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I get that high ping is annoying, but most people with low ping who complain about high ping are just unskilled. I was literally getting launched by someone with 30ms and other with 10ms while having 180ms. It just comes down to how good you are.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Avanay​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not a suggestion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.